ISO 9001 : 2015
Quality Management System Certification
We provide Quality Management System Certification to ISO 9001 for manufacturers, tool hire companies, training organisations and distributors.
What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is a standard published by the International Standards Organisation (ISO). It sets out the criteria for a Quality Management System.
It can be used by any organisation, large or small, regardless of its field of activity.
The standard is based on several “principles”.
Using ISO 9001 helps to ensure that customers get consistent, good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits. These include:
ISO 9001 - a global business standard
ISO 9001 is becoming a widespread business “must-have”. For example, many organisations that already operate an ISO 9001 system would require new suppliers to complete vendor assessments. This helps them to understand how well the supplier manages their business.
For some supply chains and service providers, understanding their suppliers’ management system can be critical to end-user satisfaction.
Frequently, being an ISO 9001 certified business speeds up this process, having already demonstrated effective business management to a 3rd party Certification Body.
ISO 9001 has also moved a long way from needing specific forms and procedures. Its focus now is on continuous business improvement through effective management of quality achievements.
Why would ISO 9001 benefit my business?
What are the potential motivations for a company to achieve ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is a framework. Each business can tailor the implementation to their market, business sector and customers.
- ISO 9001 covers different parts of your business -
Understand the context of the organisation
- Understanding where your organisation fits in the market – how can your business and its management system be structured to benefit your customers?
- Put the right support structure in place to support your business, manage it better, and plan for the future.
Performance evaluation & Improvement
- Ongoing review of your management system, through performance monitoring, ensures your business continues to achieve quality goals and satisfy customers.
- Businesses need to evolve to changing market and customer needs. Effective change management is vital to success in business, and keeping your customers satisfied.
- With a customer focus, it can set quality goals supported by top management leadership.
- Set out clear communications to your staff and beyond, on the quality goals to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that the day to day operation of your business works.
- Your business can deliver the products and services to your clients effectively and in line with customer needs.
- Stop being reactive and become more proactive.
- Understanding where your business fits in the market will ensure you manage risks appropriately and find new opportunities to explore.
Where do we start?
Here are the main steps in the process - and the Test & Research Centre can help at every step:
The first step is to talk to us.
We are approachable and happy to talk through where you are today and what you want to achieve.
Drop us an email or use the Contact form at the bottom of the page. One of our team will contact you.
What do I do next?
Do you think ISO 9001 would benefit your business? Would it help it to grow and expand in the right way?
Do you operate in any of the business sectors below?
If the answer is yes then we may be able to help. Our focus and competence are in the business sectors listed above. Unlike some of the bigger auditing providers, we don’t try to cover everything – we provide a high-quality and friendly service that adds value to the businesses we know most about.
The Test & Research Centre is a friendly and approachable Certification Body. Our aim is to build long term relationships with our happy customers.
Contact us today and one of our team will call you back to discuss how we can help.